Bringing Process to Procurement
An overwhelming majority of services spend goes unmanaged in large companies – with some categories going completely outside of Procurement’s purview. The causes may be many, but can largely be attributed to:
- A lack of resources to effectively understand business requirements and manage the process
- The complexity of the engagements themselves
- Technologies that aren’t built for services spend management
- Bureaucratic procurement processes and/or methodologies that are not necessarily fit for purpose
- Misalignment of business objectives between Procurement (focused on savings) and the business (focused on ROI, speed and quality)
As a trusted advisor with a breadth of experience to draw upon, we enable procurement leaders to deliver value by taking control of this spend portfolio through:
Enabling more efficient processes to free up internal procurement resources to pursue more strategic initiatives and build relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as suppliers.
Delivering multi-layered and meaningful insights into what is being bought, from whom, for how much and in what timeframe and to help determine whether there are better – not necessarily just cheaper - options available across all of those parameters.
Introducing innovative ways to engage business stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that business can get done in a compliant, cost-confident way while moving at the speed of the business’ requirements.
Our goal is simple – to change the procurement process for the acquisition of services. By harnessing the power of AI, we quickly and accurately bring structure to the myriad of data that exists within contracts and SOWs and bring a stronger lens to spend reporting and analytics. Our solutions deliver revolutionary insight and visibility that enables data-driven buying decisions, increased efficiency and a better user-experience that increases engagement and delivers results.