Labor Market Analytics
Mining data from the world you live in
A wealth of factors must be taken into consideration when optimizing your workforce strategy, and many of them happen outside the office. Allegis Global Solutions can provide you with insight into economic, local and global trends relevant to your business so that you can make informed decisions about your workforce. By gaining clarity into unemployment rates, average wages, population numbers and other industry benchmarks, you can adjust your strategy to stay ahead of your competitors. Our in-house market experts are constantly analyzing and translating data into critical information that can provide answers to questions such as:
- What percentage of your labor force should be contingent?
- How much volume necessitates a shared services center for staffing?
- Why are workers on the extremes of the pay spectrum more willing to accept a temporary work assignment?
- Why are employees leaving your company?
- How can you use internal and external data to address attrition rates?
- How can you strategically use your resources to prevent the loss of the employees most critical to your company?
- How can labor economics determine the most cost-effective markets in which to open your next corporate center?