Allegis Global Solutions Earns Leader and Star Performer Positioning in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix™ Assessment for the Third Consecutive Year
Allegis Global Solutions (AGS), a leading provider of global talent acquisition and workforce solutions, has achieved the top ranking in Everest Group’s 2017 Managed Service Provider (MSP) Landscape with PEAK MatrixTM Assessment. Based on the criteria of market success and overall MSP delivery capability, AGS once again attained Star Performer status based on year-over-year movement and is recognized as a Leader, achieving the highest position on the PEAK Matrix of the 16 other providers evaluated in the MSP delivery capability category. Notably, Everest Group cites AGS’ market share in regards to managed spend at 17 percent – the highest in the industry.
A critical factor in determining groupings are buyer interviews and surveys in which Everest Group analysts speak with a select group of AGS clients to gain engagement perspective. Through this process, buyers have cited AGS’ flexibility, responsiveness and professionalism of account leadership as a key strength. Also praised were AGS’ market-leading offerings and problem solving approach.
“AGS is proud of the investments we have made to enhance our support and services models for our clients, specifically centered around maturing our services procurement offering and advancements in data intelligence,” said Steve Schumacher, senior vice president of MSP at AGS. “Being recognized as a both a Leader and Star Performer reinforces our commitment to excellence promised to our clients and industry partners. As we plan for 2018, we will continue to develop solutions that positively impact our clients' workforce programs.”
Everest Group cited AGS’ multiple strengths in its assessment including:
- the capability to serve large multi-country and multi-continent deals;
- the ability to leverage staffing and RPO experience to offer a total talent acquisition offering;
- the continued development of AGS’ proprietary analytics tool ACUMEN, which offers critical insights and peer benchmarking to its clients;
- the partnership with Brightfield Strategies to further refine and enhance support for its services procurement clients;
- ·one of the strongest SOW (services procurement) management capabilities including full lifecycle SOW management;
- SIGMA, its specialized offering for small and mid-market clients; and,
- the commitment from AGS leadership to focus on innovation and the market-leading investments it is making in the contingent workforce management space.
“AGS is one of the largest MSP providers with a global presence and ability to serve a wide variety of clientele, but what truly differentiates them is their commitment towards and investments in innovation,” said Arkadev Basak, practice director at Everest Group.
Everest Group collected proprietary data from 17 MSP providers, including more than 600 MSP deals, the operational capabilities of each provider, and buyer surveys and interactions. Everest Group defines MSP as the transfer of ownership of all or part of the management of an organization’s contingent/temporary staffing activities on an ongoing basis.