Six Allegis Global Solutions Leaders Named HR Superstars by HRO Today for 2018
Allegis Global Solutions (AGS), a leading provider of global talent
acquisition and workforce solutions, proudly announces the recognition of six AGS leaders in the
2018 HRO Today HR Superstar Awards. The HR Superstar Awards recognize dedication,
innovation and transformative leadership in the field of HR.
The following leaders were recognized as 2018 HR Superstars, and will appear in the upcoming
December issue of HRO Today:
- Alfonso Nunez, Managing Director Business Development and Client Solutions
- Jade Clifford, Executive Director EMEA, RPO Global Accounts
- Greg Barber, Managing Director, RPO EMEA
- Mark Condon, Managing Director
- Sarah Wong, Vice President, APAC
- Sara Babin, Executive Director of Human Resources
These exceptional leaders draw upon decades of industry expertise and have impacted the field of
HR in new, innovative and unprecedented ways.
“AGS is founded on a culture passionate about transforming the way work gets done by
delivering client-focused solutions. Leaders at AGS make meaningful contributions to the
fields of HR and recruiting daily — and I’m proud of this recognition of their
accomplishments” — Chad Lane, President, Allegis Global Solutions
For more information on Allegis Global Solutions and its industry-leading services, visit
www.allegisglobalsolutions.com or follow @AllegisGlobal on Twitter.
Craig Fisher, Head of Global Marketing