Combining ACUMEN Workforce Intelligence with Brightfield Strategies to Create a Smarter Services Procurement Solution
Allegis Global Solutions has entered into a strategic partnership with Brightfield Strategies to build out an exclusive data curation platform for our leading Services Procurement Solution. The platform will give AGS's ACUMEN platform powerful new analytics and market intelligence capabilities through the ability to analyze and manage structured and unstructured data in services procurement contracts, enabling AGS to be predictive and prescriptive with its customers.
Our customers will experience:
- Better visibility and control over their internal SOW contracts and spend data
- Improved benchmarking capabilities for Services Procurement beyond staffing or traditional contingent workforce managed through our MSP programs
- Reduced risk through the use of milestones and deliverable-based contracts along with the ability to predict and validate total costs for fixed price agreements
Be one of the first in the industry to take advantage of this innovative product to support your Services Procurement needs.
Through this powerful new analytics and market intelligence product, you will finally have the ability to analyze structured and unstructured data embedded in Statements of Work and other contract types.
The innovative capabilities of the platform will provide:
- A private, secure platform for all data where we have permanent and exclusive control
- Be able to safeguard customer data and ensure no private information will be shared or exposed
- Be able to provide you a new level of insight into SOW contracts and related resource data.
Pilot programs are beginning soon, don’t miss out!