During this AGS Live, Kathy Clem, Allegis Global Solutions (AGS) Executive Director of Global Business Solutions, will facilitate an in-depth conversation on driving inclusivity in the workplace. Our expert panel of industry leaders in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) includes Rocki Howard, Chief People and Equity Officer at The Mom Project; Ashish Kaushal, Co-Founder of Consciously Unbiased; and Kim Sneeder, Managing Director of Career Circle. We’ll take an in-depth look at ways to understand and evolve the DEI landscape for success through a candid and thought-provoking discussion.
• Diversity as a Business Imperative – Identifying what DEI success looks like in your organization
• Diversity as a Human Imperative – Understanding diverse candidate experience and expectations
• Representation as a Key Imperative – Key ways to evolve diversity hiring maturity to improve representation
• Doing the Work as a Key Commitment – Ideas on how to keep the momentum going
• Moderator - Kathy Clem, Executive Director of Global Business Solutions, AGS
• Rocki Howard, Chief People of Equity Officer, The Mom Project
• Ashish Kaushal, Co-Founder, Consciously Unbiased
• Kim Sneeder, Managing Director, Career Circle
We’ll also have time for live Q&A, where you’ll get an opportunity to ask your most pressing questions.