During our next AGS Live, Dexcom’s Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Kristy Gephart joins members of the AGS team to share lessons from the company’s virtual MSP program implementation. From addressing challenges experienced with a prior MSP provider, to building a strategic roadmap and prioritizing the right sourcing and retention strategies, this session highlights the role of data and transparency in the program’s continued success. Could this conversation help ignite a similar pivot in workforce strategy at your organization? Join us to find out!
- Uncover crucial elements to a virtual MSP program implementation and ongoing measures of success around bill rate management and spend
- Identify intelligence hidden within siloed processes that could provide a more robust compliance process, propel cost-savings, and support inclusion and diversity efforts
- Learn ways to leverage data to enable agile and well-informed decision-making around contingent labor
- Understand key considerations to propel operational excellence and strategy through the strong consultative and solutioning expertise of an MSP provider
- Kristy Gephart, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Dexcom
- Jill Lock, Program Executive, Allegis Global Solutions
- Host Erin Moore, Senior Solutions Executive, Allegis Global Solutions
We’ll also have time for live Q&A, where you’ll get an opportunity to ask your most pressing questions.